“This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.tiruartcollective.com(hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Tiru Art Community with its registered office at 62 NGO Colony Chromepet Chennai Tamilnadu 600044. (hereinafter referred to as ” TiruArtCollective.com”)
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires “You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data, while registering on the Website as a Registered User using the computer systems. TiruArtCollective.com allows the User to surf the Website or make purchases without registering on the Website. The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean TiruArtCollective.com
Website Use & Membership
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the TiruArtCollective.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on a website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. TiruArtCollective.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to TiruArtCollective.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Transaction: You will be solely responsible for keeping the required computer equipment and the internet connectivity for accessing, using and transacting on the website. You will also be under the obligation of using the website only for lawful and responsible purposes, and not indulging in any kind of unforeseen activity. Coupons and vouchers purchased through websites should only be used for personal use and not for the purpose of resale. Website is not liable for any kind of damage or loss arising out of direct or indirect authority failure for the transactions due to the amount exceeding the predetermined limit set by Website in association with the banks. Registration & Login credentials: If you use the Website, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms & Conditions, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website. Communications: When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Us through electronic records and your consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
All the personal information provided by you is used only:
- For facilitating your website access.
- For responding to your queries or fulfilling your requests regarding the information on our products and services.
- For providing you the information about the products and services available and send news and offer updates from www.TiruArtCollective.com
- For sending any important information related to our website, such as any changes made to the Website terms and conditions or policies or any other kind of information.
- For sending any marketing communications and market surveys that might be of your interest according to www.TiruArtCollective.com
- For personalizing your online shopping experience at www.tiruartcollective.com by providing offers tailored to your interests.
- To help you in getting all the problems with the website addressed, including the most technical ones.
- For completing the purchase from the website by processing the payment, communicating with you concerning the purchase and providing the best after sale services.
- For administering the website in a proper and professional manner.
- For conducting internal reviews as well as data analysis for our website.
- For improving the content, advertising and the overall service provided on the online portal.
- For protecting the integrity of www.TiruArtCollective.com
- For responding to any kind of judicial process and furnishing the required information to the law enforcement officials or for helping out in any investigations related to matters of public safety.
You will be required to provide your personal information when making any kind of purchase from our online shopping portal. Website transfers and shares your information only with the third party payment gateway operators. The operators might also have complete access to your TiruArtCollective.com shopping history and other related details. The extremely sensitive information like debit/credit card details or passwords are handled with care through secure technologies and encrypted links, thereby providing a supreme level of care and protection to your information. Since the internet technology is nowhere near 100% safe, you are advised to be vigilant while shopping online.
Website makes every possible effort to ensure full security, privacy and integrity of your sensitive personal information and to safeguard it from all kinds of unauthorized access, alteration, obliteration or disclosure. To make this possible, TiruArtCollective.com takes the help of internal data collection reviews, storage as well as data processing practices and third party security measures such as data encryption and physical security measures for preventing any person from unauthorized access of information at Website data room.
Website doesn’t hold itself responsible for any kind of security breach or illicit actions of third party who obtain your personal information. TiruArtCollective.com is linked to a number of other websites and is/shall not be responsible for their practices and privacy policies, which are not in our control.
Website makes its services available to only those who have provided some kind of personal information to TiruArtCollective.com or have created a TiruArtCollective.com an account and have a password or have logged in through other IDs and passwords, including those logging in through Gmail, Facebook or Yahoo mail.
Third Party Products & Content:
The website provides third party information in the form of product catalogs, list of artists and other kinds of advertisements, news, videos and photography from external sources. A similar kind of third party material is also made available to you by Website through email. The third party products & content is shared on TiruArtCollective.com for the purpose of information sharing only. TiruArtCollective.com doesn’t provide any kind of guarantee regarding the reliability of third party products & content and, thus, shall not be accountable for any kind of damage or loss incurred by you after following the external information.
Violation of Usage Conduct:
If you are found violating the terms of usage or indulging in unfair and unlawful activities that might cause permanent harm, Website can, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, restrict your access to the online portal and block you from making any transactions on the website in the future, and obtain any reasonable relief that TiruArtCollective.com may seem appropriate or necessary in aforesaid circumstances.
Termination of Agreement:
The usage terms continue to apply to every transaction made with the Website until you or the website terminates them. If you wish to terminate the agreement with TiruArtCollective.com, you can easily do so by either.
Not accessing the website at all, Or
By sending a request on email for closing your account for all the products and services you are using at present, where the option is made available by www.TiruArtCollective.com. TiruArtCollective.com can, at any time, and with or without any prior notice, terminate the usage terms or just a part of it, if:
- TiruArtCollective.com is required to go down that road while following the law or in case when services provided to you are no longer viable in the interest of the website.
- TiruArtCollective.com has decided to discontinue your access to the online portal, its products and services, with or without providing any reason.
- TiruArtCollective.com can also suspend or terminate all or a certain part of your account or the ability to use any services with or without giving any prior reason. However, as per certain additional terms and conditions applicable to particular products and services, the account termination might include:
- Complete removal of access to all the products and services offered at www.TiruArtCollective.com.
- Deletion of your account information such as login ID, password and personal preferences and other files and materials present in your TiruArtCollective.com account.
- Complete barring from using the services any further.
You agree that the Website will make all terminations in sole discretion and will not be held accountable to you or any other external or third party for the termination of an account and the access to the products and services.
All the usage terms, notwithstanding the previous, will remain intact and fully applicable until and unless terminated by the www.TiruArtCollective.com.
If Website or you terminate the use of services, TiruArtCollective.com can delete all the content and material related to your website usage and upon doing so, Website will not be liable to you or any other third party.
In case of any kind of abuse or the violation of the aforesaid terms or if there is any objectionable content available on the website or mailed to you by the website, reporting to the customer support staff of Website would help resolve the issue at the earliest..
Before you proceed to the payment gateway, your phone number, email and shipping address, and pin code will be verified by the Website database. In case the order placed by you is not serviceable by our merchant partners or is outside the area covered by our delivery partners, you would be requested to provide an alternate shipping address that is within the delivery area. In the event of any dispute related to the delivery of products and services to the areas not covered by the artist/delivery partners, TiruArtCollective.com will not be liable for the non-delivery of the goods ordered online.
In case multiple orders of goods and services are placed in one single transaction, TiruArtCollective.com will make all possible attempts to deliver them all in a single package. However, this might not always be possible due to some particular characteristics or issues of a product. If you are placing multiple product orders in a single transaction, all the products will be delivered to only one shipping address provided by you. For getting the goods delivered to separate shipping addresses, you will be required to place different and separate orders with specific delivery addresses.